Home / The story
The story
1895
Opening of Officine Grandi Riparazioni
Situated between the train stations of Porta Nuova and Porta Susa, the Officine Grandi Riparazioni [major repair workshops for rail vehicles] open in 1895: their 190,000 square metres and 2,000 employees make them the largest industrial facility in town. (Collection Claudio Pedrazzini, the early years. Locomotive 510 of the Mediterranean network )
1895
1944
1961
1979
1992
1995
2008
2011
2013
2017